The Heatmiser Slimline-E V3 electric floor heating thermostat allows you to control the system in a variety of ways;
1. Floor sensor only. Ideal when you only want to control the floor surface temperature. (Conservatories for example)
2. Air and Floor. The thermostat controls the air temperature whilst using the floor sensor to prevent overheating of the floor system.
3. Remote Air and Floor. Ideal for remote control of the air and floor temperature (Bathrooms for example)
(Please note 13mm depth is after installation)
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Thermostat or Timer Mode
- Temperature Hold Feature
- Holiday Feature
- C / F selectable
- Self Learning Optimum Start on 1st and 3rd level
- Keylock Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting
- 16A Switch rating (3,680 watts)
- White Backlight (turns off after 30 seconds)
- Floor sensor included
- Supply: 230v AC
- Dimensions: 98x85x13mm
- Weight: 195g
Probe Installation: We always suggest installing the probe into a conduit so that it can be retrieved if required. This conduit is not supplied with the thermostat.
For our full range of Heatmiser products click here.