The Emmeti TM3-R Pump Set is a control group for use with Emmeti’s new Topway Plus stainless-steel manifold in underfloor heating applications. The mixing valve on the TM3-R is adjustable between 20° – 65°C which complies with the requirement of BS 1264-4 2009 for initial warm up temperatures of between 20° – 25°C and a locking pin to set maximum blend temperature.The Emmeti TM3-R Pump Set has an additional probe pocket for an optional over temperature device to be installed. A throttle to increase the Kv of the mixing valve for larger systems. A built in non-return valve above the circulation pump to prevent back filling during the system fill and also reduces water loss if the circulation pump needs to be removed for maintenance. A new ErP 2015 compliant Grundfos UPM3 Auto L 7m circulation pump is fitted as standard.
Features and Benefits
- Precision engineered Emmeti materials and market leading high-efficiency Grundfos pump technology provide long lasting and leading performance.
- Integrated flow rate control valve for increased regulation of the flow rate and temperature of the underfloor heating system.
- Built in thermostatic actuator with temperature range between 20°-65°C for system design across all floor constructions.
- Inclusive temperature control ensures that the water temperatures entering the floor do not exceed design temperatures.
- Pre-assembled pump and blending unit reduces installation time and allows for easy control of the underfloor heating system.
- Standard 210mm manifold spacing and 1” BSP connections allows for use across Emmeti’s wide range of manifold products.
*Manifold not included
2 Year Warranty
To view the full Emmeti range, click here