Emmeti CS-17 is a touchscreen programmable thermostat into their range of digital thermostats for both underfloor and wall hung radiator systems. With its large, simple and clear LCD touch screen designed to offer maximum functionality whilst remaining simple to use but also modern and sleek in design.
- Large, simple, clear, backlit LCD touch screen display
- Discreet and unobtrusive design
- Simple to use 7 day, 6+1 day or 5+2 day programming options with six time / temperature settings per day.
- Optimum Start function ensures that the required setpoint is reached prior to the time setting being reached.
- Frost protection to maintain room temperature above 5°C in severe low temperatures.
- Pump protection in hydronic heating installations will activate the pump at least 15 seconds every 24 hours in order to avoid any seizing.
- Thermostat can be set to sense air temperature only, floor temperature only or air and floor temperature together.
Terminal rating 5A (inductive loads)
Please ensure that the electrical wiring of the installation and connections to and from the thermostat are in accordance with BS 7671, the latest edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
The thermostat must be wired to the electric mains through a switch capable of disconnecting all poles compliant with the current safety standards and with a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles.
The thermostats have been designed for fixed wiring only. Cable access is through the mounting box directly to the screwed connection terminals as shown in the Wiring section below.
The thermostat should be positioned about 1.5m from floor level and must not be positioned where it can be affected by drafts, sources of heat or cold or direct sunlight.
Warranty: 2 Years
Suitable for Wet Underfloor Heating Systems.